Wednesday, March 19, 2008

i'm going to be on city tv!

So here's the full scoop: I was approached by City TV reporter Jee-Yun Lee to be the professional organizer for a contest that City was holding. Viewers had been invited to send in photos of a room they wanted organized, and we selected a winner this past Monday, then spent all day yesterday shooting the "before" footage, including a shopping spree at (I hope I can say this before the segment airs) IKEA.

Today we're filming the work session and the "after" shots. I invited fellow Toronto professional organizer April Poppe to help me with the entire project, and we're both having a blast.

The story will air in two segments on the City TV 6 o'clock news this Thursday and Friday March 21 and 22. The ironic thing is that I don't even own a television...

p.s. The photo was taken yesterday morning in my apartment: The tools of my trade...

No comments: